Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8 - Random

I'm thankful for coffee, especially on a cool, crisp morning.

I'm thankful that the election cycle is over and the mudslinging will (hopefully) stop for a while.

I'm thankful for Texas cold fronts.

I'm thankful for the opportunity to rebuild a friendship based on 20+ years of history.

I'm thankful for fall traditions, especially pumpkin carving, high school football, and apple cider.

I'm thankful for anticipation: Christmas is coming!

I'm thankful for bacon, fresh pineapple, and chocolate chip pancakes with real whipped cream.

I'm thankful for my wonderful, handsome, growing-up-too-fast godson.

I'm thankful that I have the ability to love so much it hurts.

I'm thankful for those who foster animals and those who work with animal rescue.

I'm thankful for fuzzy blankets and good books on rainy days.

1 comment:

RoseAnn said...

I'm thankful that you got me started on this exercise this month. It has really helped to reframe the usual anxiety over the approaching holidays!