Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5 - Chocolate

Over the weekend, I went to Costco. Costco makes me happy, even though I spend a fortune every time I go. This time, it made me extra happy, because I found the most amazing candy I've ever eaten: milk chocolate sea-salt caramels. Oh. Em. Gee. These things are so, so, so yummy! One is satisfying, but I could seriously eat them until I was sick. That's how good they are.

Sigh...I'm one of those people who think chocolate should be its own food group. It may seem trivial to say that I'm thankful for chocolate, but how could I *not* be thankful for such a delicious food that also has health benefits?

Excuse me...the candy bowl is calling...

1 comment:

RoseAnn said...

I love the salt/caramel craze so I may have to get my hands on some of those!