Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Day 14 - This Blog

It's hard to be thankful every day! Wait...rewind that...being thankful isn't the hard part; writing a post every day is difficult. It's important to me that my posts be thought out and (at least somewhat) eloquent. I'm lucky enough to have a few people who follow this blog, and I want their time reading it to be well-spent. But I have a job, and a husband, and a life, and it's easy to go days or even weeks without devoting some time to my writing.

Today I'm thankful for the opportunity to write this blog, and for the people who read it and leave me comments. I've said before, and it's still true, that I write this blog for me. I needed a space where I could explore my thoughts, but I wanted it to be available to others. I guess, ultimately, I hope for feedback, even though I don't necessarily write for anyone but myself. Does that make any sense? I hope so. If you're reading this, even if you don't leave comments, please know that I'm thankful for you (although I hope you'll let me know you're out there). 

1 comment:

RoseAnn said...

You know I'm here!

I'll even forgive you the less frequent emails in exchange for more frequent blog posts.

I like to think I'm very thankful but articulating it on a daily basis is a lot of pressure! :)