Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1 - A Month of Thanks - Leaders Who Hug

Now that Halloween is over, it's time to start thinking about the winter holidays, but before the madness of Christmas descends, I think it's important to focus on Thanksgiving - not on turkey and pumpkin pie, but on giving thanks.  

Beginning today, I'll post about something I'm thankful for each day. Hope some of you will join me in this endeavor - I'd love to hear what you're thankful for, either in the comments or on your own blog!

Today: I'm thankful for leaders who hug.



3 comments:

RoseAnn said...

I love this! And I'm so glad I saw it today because if I'd been even a day late, the OCD in me wouldn't have allowed me to participate. ;)

RoseAnn said...

The OCD is also compelling me to make a list of my themes for the rest of the month. I get through a dozen or so easy and then I'm grasping at straws (beaches! ice cream!) and I start to feel like I have some sort of weird gratitude Tourette's. LOL

Carol said...

LOL, RoseAnn! I think it's ok to have some days that are a little more lighthearted - and what kind of person is *NOT* thankful for ice cream? ;)