Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stolen From RoseAnn

1. What are you looking forward to this summer?

~ Nothing specific, but I hope that J. and I will get out and experience some of the things that Dallas has to offer during the summer.

2. How many times have you been in love?

~ Four: my high school boyfriend, M.M. - my first adult boyfriend, R.S. - my first husband, R.J. - and, of course, J.

3. What's your favorite thing to cook?

~ I love to cook lots of things, and I love to bake, but my favorite is probably lasagna. J. loves my lasagna so much, and since I show love with food, it makes me really happy to see him enjoy it!

4. How often do you exercise?

~ Unless you count walking up one flight of stairs in the parking garage at work, never. I need to improve on that.

5. Are you happy?

~ Very. More than that, I'm content - not complacent, but just extremely happy with where I am, and where J. and I are together, right now.

6. What are five of your hobbies?

~ Reading, watching tv/movies, playing online, writing this blog, and spending time with friends

7. What's your favorite current tv show?

~ I love "Modern Family."

8. Name one of your random dream dates.

~ I really want J. and I to take a tropical vacation someday - that would be an extended dream date!

9. Do you play any mobile/computer/video games? Favorites?

~ No, I'm not into games.

10. How often do you deprive yourself of something?

~ Very, very rarely. See #4.

11. What is your favorite way to relax?

~ Talking with J.

No comments: