Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Happy Hour

From Mental Floss: "Every Friday, I post a series of unrelated questions meant to spark conversation in the comments. Answer one, answer all, respond to someone else's reply, whatever you want. On to this week's topics of discussion..."

When someone asks if you’ve read a book, and you’ve actually listened to the audiobook version, do you point that out when answering?

~ I don’t listen to audiobooks, so no. But if I did, and someone asked, “Did you read X?” I would probably answer, “I listened to it.”

Tomorrow is Middle Name Pride Day. If you could re-middle-name yourself, what new name would you choose?

~ This is easy, since I *did* re-middle-name myself. I was born Carol Elaine D---. When I married the first time, I dropped Elaine, and legally changed my middle name to my maiden name. Now that J. and I are married, my maiden name is my legal middle name, and my last name matches J’s.

You have to install a coin-operated arcade game wherever you are right now. For that specific spot, what game would be the most successful?

~ I’m at home, and since this was/is J’s favorite arcade game, I’ll say Super Mario Bros. He just told me that if we had that game and an Addams Family pinball machine, he’d be playing one or the other right now.

No comments: