Thursday, March 1, 2012

February 2012 Book List

Everyone knows I’m a voracious reader, and I’m often asked for recommendations. I decided that on or around the first of each month, I’ll post a list of the books I read the month before. I give each book a numeric rating, from 1 to 5, with 5 being excellent. I do not generally rate non-fiction works; those will be shown with a rating of N/A.

The Crazy Old Lady in the Attic by Kathleen Valentine (novella) - Rating: 3

Freaks by Tess Gerritsen (Kindle single) - Rating: 3

Almost Perfect: the True Story of the Crawford Family Murders by Greg Fogarty - Rating: N/A

The Five Love Languages: the Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman - Rating: N/A

Mile 81 by Stephen King (Kindle single) - Rating: 3

Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Mishka Shubaly (Kindle single ) - Rating: 4

2 comments:

Denise said...

I hope you have better luck with your March reads! Not a lot of winners in there, unless your NF lifted up the average.

Anonymous said...

My pastor had Szende and I read the five love languages. I thought it was going to be hometown but I was pretty impressed with it.
Garrett