Monday, September 26, 2011

The Mailman Will Not Be Pleased...

When I was a kid, I was blessed to have family that encouraged my voracious love of reading. One way they did this was to keep me in magazine subscriptions. Over the years, I received several magazines, including Cricket (which I still think is an amazing children’s magazine) and Writer’s Digest.

As an adult, I’ve subscribed to lots of different publications. I still love magazines, and I especially love receiving them in the mail. In the last year, I’ve found some great deals on magazine subscriptions, and I currently subscribe to Redbook, Glamour, Everyday with Rachael Ray, and O: the Oprah Magazine. Since J. also loves to read, he gets Popular Mechanics and Popular Science. I have several magazines on my wish list: Mental Floss, National Geographic, The Bark, and Games Magazine are among the items on that list.

Amazon has been running specials on subscriptions. I have a fairly large credit with Amazon. Today I ordered us two new subscriptions: Cat Fancy and Smithsonian.

I’m beginning to think I have a problem.

1 comment:

RoseAnn said...

I currently subscribe to 2 magazines: Good Housekeeping and Reader's Digest and I can barely keep up with them! I take them to work for lunchtime reading.

At the rate it's going, the USPS should be thrilled with any deliveries they're making. ;)