Monday, September 19, 2011

Anyone Out There?

It's been so long since I've written regularly that I'm having trouble getting back into the habit. I find it difficult to get my thoughts on paper, so I'm asking my readers - if any of you are left - to help me.

Ask me a question, please.

It doesn't matter what the question is; I doubt anyone could ask something that I'd consider too personal. And it can be silly, too. I just need some help getting my creative juices flowing again.

Any/all replies are appreciated.

1 comment:

RoseAnn said...

A two-parter:

1) Do you have a vacation coming up? This includes long weekends, trips to visit family, anything that has you staying a night anywhere but your own bed.

2) If money/work/pet care weren't obstacles, where would you go on your next vacation?