Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Happy Hour

From Mental Floss: "Every Friday, I post a series of unrelated questions meant to spark conversation in the comments. Answer one, answer all, respond to someone else's reply, whatever you want. On to this week's topics of discussion..."

(Now that I actually have followers of my blog, I’d love to see your responses in the comments here. Tell me what you think, friends!)

What was the going rate for baby teeth in your house?

~ I don’t remember what I got for most of my teeth, but when I lost my last baby tooth, I got $5. I guess mom figured she would give me a bonus, since it was the end of the line.

Have you ever prevented a robbery?

~ Yes – see the story here.

Have you ever taken a class online? Did you have a good experience? Did you learn as much as you would have in a traditional classroom?

~ I’ve never taken an online class, because I don’t trust myself to be disciplined enough. Also, I don’t think I would get nearly as much out of the class as I would in a traditional classroom.

No comments: