Friday, July 1, 2011

June 2011 Book List

Everyone knows I’m a voracious reader, and I’m often asked for recommendations. I decided that on or around the first of each month, I’ll post a list of the books I read the month before. I give each book a numeric rating, from 1 to 5, with 5 being excellent.

Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro - Rating: 4

Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris - Rating: 4

Obviously, I didn't read much in June. In fact, I didn't finish Never Let Me Go until June 24. I was interested in the book, but just didn't have much appetite for reading. Hopefully July will be better. As it is, I'm on track to read only about 50 books in 2011, a significantly lower total than 2010.

We'll see...

2 comments:

RoseAnn said...

I haven't read the book but I have the movie "Never Let Me Go" in our Netflix queue.

Carol said...

I didn't know there was a movie until I got the book from the library and realized it was a movie tie-in version. Please let me know what you think of the movie. I still don't quite know how I feel about the book.