Sunday, May 22, 2011

UPDATE: I'm Pretty Sure I've Lost My Mind

I have worked my ass off all weekend, but I'm officially done. Everything on the list is complete, except for these things:

CVS - allergy medicine (I decided not to buy allergy medicine this week because I don't really need it yet and it wasn't on sale.)

Take items to storage (We aren't moving anything to our storage unit right now.)

Watch movie so it can be sent back to Netflix (I didn't watch the movie, because I just wasn't in the mood for it. However, I did finish the book I was reading and started a new one.)

J. was a HUGE help with everything this weekend. I am completely, utterly, totally proud of myself. It feels so good to have the energy to work so hard, and to get so much accomplished. We're going to the Rangers game on Wednesday (a day game against the White Sox). Friday is expected to be an early release, since Monday is a holiday, but we won't get official word until Friday morning. And, of course, Monday is Memorial Day. I am looking forward to a good week and a long, relaxing weekend!

No comments: