Monday, May 23, 2011

Friday Happy Hour (on Monday)

From Mental Floss: "Every Friday, I post a series of unrelated questions meant to spark conversation in the comments. Answer one, answer all, respond to someone else's reply, whatever you want. On to this week's topics of discussion..."

1. Among your friends and family, what short-lived TV series, style of clothing, book, day of the week, vacation destination (or whatever) are you seemingly alone in liking?

~ The movie “Clue.” It is my all-time favorite. I’ve watched it hundreds of times, can quote the entire movie, and still laugh my ass off every time I watch it. But apparently, I’m the only person on earth who feels that way.

2. What was/is your college major? If you’re out of school, have you been able to put it to use? If you could do it all over again, would you choose something else?

~ I started college in 1994 as a physics major, then added a major in mathematics. When I considered returning to school in 2007, my planned major was mechanical engineering. At this point, I have no plans to return to school, but if I do, I’ll major in classical languages and become a Latin teacher.

3. What topic would hold your attention for 800 pages of interviews?

~ I can’t imagine any topic would hold my attention for 800 pages; interviews are extremely hard for me to read.

4. What’s a great website you only recently discovered?

~ I didn’t discover it recently, but Joshua Hoffine’s horror photography is amazing!!! Check it out here.

No comments: