Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Beasts That Rule My Life

If you follow the Itty Bitty Kitty Committee, you probably believe that cats are sweet and loving and fun.

If you actually share your home with cats, you know that this is the furthest thing from the truth. The truth is that they will kill you in your sleep just as soon as they figure out how to open the cans of food themselves.

In the interest of spreading truth, I present to you...

Keke - a tortie terror. She firmly believes herself to be J's first wife, and endlessly plots ways to get me out of the way so they can be together. AKA: B.O.B., George, and Satan.


Monkey - the sweetest boy ever. He's a typical middle child, and tries his best to keep his sisters happy (although it never really works out for him). AKA: Herman, Guillermo, Sir Monks a Lot.


Monkey is not known for modesty. But if Playcat ever comes calling, we'll be a very wealthy family.


Bo Peep - a tortie baby who found her way into our lives because she looks just like Keke. She's still technically available for adoption, but I'm pretty sure she's in her forever home. AKA: Bo Bo, the Tazmanian Devil, and Hey You Get Out of My Dinner.


J. and I are dog people. I still do not understand how we came to live with three cats. I'm allergic to cats! And I don't really like cats! Except...maybe these three aren't quite so bad...