Thursday, March 3, 2011

ABCs

Thank you to RoseAnn for this one...

A. Age: 34 (for one more month)

B. Bed size: California king

C. Chore you dislike: All of them

D. Dogs: are better than people.

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee

F. Favorite color: Purple

G. Gold or silver: Silver or white gold - yellow gold looks awful against my skin and looks cheap to me

H. Height: 5'0"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano & cello

J. Job title: Administrative Assistant

K. Kids: None for me, thanks

L. Live: every day as if it were your last

M. Mom’s name: Linda

N. Nicknames: None

O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when I was 13 months old and having surgery on my feet

P. Pet peeves: Lack of manners, stupidity (not ignorance), arrogance, dishonesty

Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm not shouting! Alright, I am! I'm shouting, I'm shouting, I'm shout-!"

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: None by blood, two older stepbrothers

T. Time you wake up: Early. On weekdays the alarm goes off at 5:15 but I often wake up around 5. With no alarm, it's shocking if I sleep past 6:30. Of course, I'm also in bed by 8:30 most nights.

U. Underwear: I'll decline to answer this one.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Tomatoes, okra, cabbage...anything slimy

W. What makes you run late: I'm easily distracted, and always want to do "just this one thing" before I leave the house.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Dental, knees, ankles, thyroid (not exactly an x-ray, but similar)

Y. Yummy food you make: Lasagna, shrimp pasta, desserts

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Giraffes, big cats, bears

No comments: