Monday, January 24, 2011

Friday Happy Hour (on Monday)

From Mental Floss: "Every Friday, I post a series of unrelated questions meant to spark conversation in the comments. Answer one, answer all, respond to someone else's reply, whatever you want. On to this week's topics of discussion..."

1. In your opinion, at this point in your life, what’s the most rewatchable movie?
~ “Clue.” It’s been my favorite movie since it was released in 1985. I have no idea how many times I’ve watched it, but I know every bit of dialogue, and it still makes me giggle. Yes, it lost money in theaters, but I think it was ahead of its time and/or it wasn’t right for an American audience. Then again, when is anything good right for an American audience?

2. What’s the greatest bridesmaid/groomsman gift you’ve received (or given)?
~ I don’t have a good answer here.

3. Have you ever been to a wedding where, for whatever reason, nobody got married?
~ No, and I hope it never happens.

4. You’ve been tapped to open a new museum in whatever city you’re currently living. You should pick something you’re interested in, but also something that will appeal to your fellow citizens. With those two caveats in mind, what will be the name of your new museum?
~ Since it’s Super Bowl season, I’m going to suggest a museum called Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys. Exhibits will include “Jerry Jones’ transformation from human to alien through plastic surgery,” “Notorious incidents that Cowboys players/coaches shouldn’t have gotten away with,” “Great coaches fired by Jerry Jones,” and “How Jerry Jones has destroyed America’s Team.”

No comments: