Friday, July 23, 2010

Quiz Me

1. What is your favorite type of cheese?
~ Cheese is a happy thing, and I love all kinds. If I had to choose a favorite, I'd say medium cheddar.

2. What is the wallpaper/background on the computer you are using right now?
~ There is none.

3. If you had to choose one or the other, which would you watch: a crime/detective TV show, or a TV show with a medical/hospital setting?
~ Crime/detective

4. Are your ears pierced? How old were you when you had them pierced? Are you wearing earrings right now, and if so what kind?
~ I was 8 when I had my ears pierced. I hardly ever wear earrings anymore, but today I'm wearing silver studs in the shape of stars.

5. When in your life have you felt the most powerful?
~ Now. Having the unwavering support of my husband makes me strong.

6. Do you like wine? If so, what is your favorite wine?
~ I *want* to like wine, but I'm very picky. Favorite is Clou du Bois merlot.

7. If you drink at all with friends/family, what are the usual drinks of choice?
~ Hubby and I don't drink much, but usually I drink Malibu/pineapple or a Cape Cod. He usually drinks beer.

8. Name 3 things you do well that come naturally for you.
~ Love, loyalty, interaction with strangers

9. Name something you currently do well that did NOT come naturally for you, but was somewhat difficult to learn and/or master. (If you have several, feel free to name them!)
~ I don't know if I do it well, but I think I do it better than I used to: not letting my worrying get out of control.

10. Have you ever ridden an ATV/4-wheeler/other small vehicle designed mainly for recreation? If so, did you enjoy it?
~ No, and I never had an interest in doing so.

11. How old were you when you became sexually active (whatever that means to you)? How old were you when you felt truly comfortable having sex, expressing your desires, experimenting, etc (if applicable)?
~ I was 16, and I was fairly comfortable from the beginning.

12. Are there any projects (work or home) that you need to tackle soon?
~ I always have projects on my to-do list, but nothing really important.

13. Do you know the story of how your parents (and/or grandparents) met?
~ My parents met in a church group when both were attending East Texas State University (now Texas A&M - Commerce).

14. What was your FIRST EVER experience with wearing "high heels" (any type)? BTW I got this Q from In Style magazine and thought it might be sorta fun :-)
~ I can't remember; maybe my junior prom.

15. Which amusement park is the last one you visited?
~ Magic Mountain in Valencia, CA.

16. If you won an all-expenses paid trip to a different country than the one you are currently living in, where would you go? (assume you can only choose 1 country)
~ Italy.

17. What's the weather like where you are (today)?
~ Hot. It's Texas in July, what else would it be?

18. If you had to make out with one of your coworkers, who would it be? Please don't take this Q too seriously, it's just for fun!!
~ N/A

19. When you were a kid, did your parent(s) ever drive a car that you found particularly cool or uncool?
~ Our cars were perpetually uncool.

20. Have you made any new friends so far in 2010? Have you let any old friends "slip away" in 2010?
~ I have made a couple of new friends (one perk of the worst job ever). I let one old friend slip away. It's not easy, because we have so much history. But I realized that if I met her today, I wouldn't want to be her friend. It was time to let go.

21. Name something that has annoyed you today.
~ Not having air conditioning in my car. See #17.

22. Name something that has made you smile today.
~ Waking up carpeted in cats. They only love me when I'm sleeping.

23. When you're driving to work (or commuting whichever way you do), what kind of expression is usually on your face...scowl, indifferent, bored, tired, happy?
~ I'm happy. Since I'm working for a staffing agency, I don't get work every day. On days I have it, I'm thrilled to be going.

24. Which do you use more often: paper clips or staples?
~ Paper clips. Staples are the bane of my existence.

No comments: