Monday, June 28, 2010

Couple Poll

Thanks to RoseAnn for passing this one along!


♥ What are your middle names? Patrick and Davis; I dropped my birth middle name (Elaine) and kept my maiden name as my middle name when I married the first time.

♥ How long have you been together? Together 1 year, 5 months, 9 days; married 10 months today.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? About 16 years; we met in 1992/93 but lost touch in 1994. Reconnected in 2008. Began dating (and married) in 2009.

♥ Who asked whom out? When we first met, he approached me. When we reconnected, I looked him up on MySpace.

♥ How old are each of you? John is 37 and I'm 34.

♥ Do you have any children together? No.

♥ What about pets? We have a cat and are currently fostering two kittens.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Dealing with our baggage: we both had been through so much before we started dating, and there are things that will always affect our lives.

♥ Did you go to the same school? Yes, we went to the same high school, but not at the same time.

♥ Are you from the same hometown? Yes.

♥ Who is the smartest? I'm more book-smart, but John is more street-smart.

♥ Who is more sensitive? I am.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? 200 miles (from College Station to Dallas).

♥ Who has the craziest exes? He does, definitely.

♥ Who has the worst temper? We both have bad tempers, but we are MUCH more in control of them than we when we were younger.

♥ Who does the cooking? John does. I like to cook, but when we moved in together, he drove me out of the kitchen. Now I pretty much only get to do the baking.

♥ Who is more social? I am.

♥ Who is the neat-freak? Me

♥ Who is more stubborn? John

♥ Who hogs the bed? Neither of us; we have a california king, so it's hard to hog, although the bed does seem to be shrinking as our menagerie grows.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? It depends, but usually we wake up around the same time.

♥ Where was your first date? Our first real date, we went to a couple of little bars. It was a Sunday afternoon in January, so we were able to talk without much distraction.

♥ How do you spend the holidays? We've only been together through one holiday season, but since all our family is local, we'll probably split time. I'm looking forward to having Christmas morning all to ourselves this year, though.

♥ Who is more jealous? I am.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? When we finally figured out that we were supposed to be together, it was instantaneous.

♥ Who eats more? John eats more in a sitting, but I graze more.

♥ Who does/did the laundry? I did when we had a washer/dryer. Now that we have to go to the laundromat, John does.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? I am.

♥ Who drives when you are together? John almost always drives.

♥ Who is the romantic one? I am.

No comments: