Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Slogans I love...

If you want a t-shirt/mug/bumper sticker/magnet/button that is GUARANTEED to draw attention, check out cafepress.com. Here's a sampling of ones I need to buy for myself:


From the religion section:
"It takes more than a chrome fish, pal."
"Tea and cake or death." (If you don't get it, you probably shouldn't be reading my blog.)

From the child-free by choice section:
"If I want a baby inside me, I'll eat it."
"Your kids are the reason I don't have any."
"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator."
"I park in stork spots because pregnancy is not a disability!"
"Me + your kids = crime scene"

From the politics section:
"I mourn the death of Common Sense in our Society."
"Annoy a Republican, think for yourself"
"Don't confuse dying for oil with fighting for freedom"
"Well behaved women rarely make history"
"If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention"

From the mental health section:
"I'm bipolar, what's your excuse?"
"My mania writes checks my depression can't cash!"
"Some days it's just not worth chewing through the restraints"
"And this is me with my medication"
"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."


Check it out. There are plenty more funnies for every attitude. :)

No comments: